What is still hype about designing yet another bug wiper drive?
Design and Reasoning
- Easy pilot interaction, one button activation.
- Rugged design and make, no threat to the avionics power supply.
- Small footprint for versatile mounting places (off the cockpit).
- Two wing span support, soft selectable.
- Glass-cockpit integration.
A digital wiper drive controller, first hand done just as a favour to a glider buddy called “Jumbo”. But then following the fun doing it and the strong pull from Marcus and Christoph, the here listed distribution partners.
So to speak: A wiper drive from pilots for pilots.